Enterprise-Level Content Strategy
- Fifth Third had been using content marketing across multiple lines of business for some years. They approached Foundry 360 to conduct an audit of their current content and develop a new enterprise-wide content marketing strategy.
- As part of the audit, Foundry 360 discovered many inconsistencies in approach, voice, tone, as well as examples of undifferentiated content with an overly heavy focus around creating foundational content. There was little consistency in the approach towards content within business units, let alone at an Enterprise level.
- Developed an overarching content strategy that identified the role for content e.g., where this tactic can help support the customer journey, and be used to differentiate Fifth Third’s offering as a regional bank.
- Unified the content marketing work with other marketing initiatives such as brand strategy, social, ad campaigns and specific LOB priorities.
- Created a uniformed approach to tone and voice so that content is created consistently across all lines of business.
- Built an annual editorial calendar using the content stack methodology to establish a more varied mix of content that included franchise as well as news/topical pieces.
- Developed a wide range of content content in multiple formats (articles, infographics, video, etc) across multiple LOBs from consumer, wealth, small business, to commercial.
- Recommended distribution tactics to maximize owned & operated media.
- Established KPIs and external benchmarks to ensure success can be measure and ROI determined.
- Introduced new analytics reporting to ensure content is preforming and optimized.